To verify your email on the Vida app, follow these steps:
1. Open the Vida app and tap the gear icon in the top right hand corner.
2. Tap tab labeled "Verify your email." This will direct you to an Account Verification page that will prompt you to verify your email address.
3. The verification email will be sent to the email address that you set up your Vida account with. Make sure to check your spam folder too.
4. Take note of the 5-digit code or copy it by holding down on the number and tapping "copy."
5. Go back to your Vida app, enter the 5-digit code, and tap "Continue". Note: If the code doesn't work, click "Resend email" and wait for a new code to arrive in your email inbox. Then, try entering the new code.
6. You'll then see a "Success" box, tap "OK" to continue.
7. You will be redirected back to your Settings Tab and your email will be verified!
To verify your mobile number on the Vida app, follow these steps:
1. Open the Vida app and tap the Gear Icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen to access the Settings Tab.
2. Look for the tab labeled "2-Factor Verification" and tap it to toggle it on You will be directed to the 2-Factor Verification screen.
3. A 5-digit code will be sent to the mobile number on your Vida account via text message. Copy the code and then navigate back to your Vida app.
4. Enter the 5-digit code in your Vida app and click "Done". If the code doesn't work, click "Resend" and wait for a new code to arrive on your mobile device.
5. Click "Continue" located at the bottom of the screen.
6. You will be redirected back to your Settings Tab with 2-Factor Verification turned on.
Note: If you do not have a phone number attached to your Vida account and wish to add one, please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.