Once your care team has added a document to your Vida app, you are able to print it or send it by email.
How to Find Documents in the Vida App
- Open the Home screen in your Vida app.
- Tap the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- Select Documents from the list.
Any documents that your Vida care team makes available will be here.
How to Send and Print Documents From the Vida App
- Open the document you’d like to print by selecting it on the Documents list.
- Tap the 'share' arrow in the top right corner of your screen.
- At the bottom of your screen, different options will appear based on the other apps you use. Tap the email app that you normally use.
- When the blank email opens, send an email to yourself. The document will attach automatically in the form of a link.
- Open your email app and click on the email you sent to yourself. From the email, tap the link.
- The document will open in your phone's preferred browser. From iOS, tap the 'share' arrow.
- Tap Print and choose your printer and print settings.
- If using the Google Chrome browser on an Android device, tap the three dots and then tap Print.
- If you don't have a printer, you can email to a friend or family member to print it for you.
- If printing from a new printer, you may need to log into the same wi-fi that the printer is connected to, so make sure to verify the printer name first.
Please sign in to leave a comment.