You are eligible to receive a Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) if you are:
- a member from an organization that receives CGMs from Vida (please consult with your coach for confirmation).
- in our Whole Health Program
- taking insulin
- have an A1C value within the last 12 months that has been logged in the Vida app
- have a compatible mobile device
If you meet the above requirements, but were not offered a CGM in the app, please talk to your Dietitian.
Complete your screener
You will receive a “Form: More about You” screener that will capture information that will determine your eligibility. Please find this form in your To-Do list in the home screen and complete.
Meeting your Medical Provider
One of our Medical Providers will be added to your care team and review your information and decide if receiving a CGM is a good next step. In certain states, it is required that you meet with your medical provider for further evaluation. Your provider will inform you if this is required for you. To schedule a session:
- Go to your To-Do List on your Home screen.
- Tap “Set up your first session.”
- Choose a day/time that works best for you.
Ordering your CGM
Once eligibility has been confirmed by your Medical Provider, you will be prescribed a Dexcom kit and 10-day sensor at no cost to you.
An “Order Your CGM” form will be sent to you. Please find this in your To-Do list in the home screen and complete.
IMPORTANT: Double check your shipping address is correct before submitting.
Your CGM should get to you within 10 business days. If you have any questions about your order, please contact the customer support team.