While using our app, you sometimes may experience minor glitches with the Vida App (or any application in general) that can be fixed by simply clearing the cache on your mobile device. Below are the steps on how to clear your mobile cache.
Note that Clearing your mobile's cache will log you out of any websites you're currently signed into.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap Storage. Tap "Apps" in your Android's settings,
- Scroll down and locate the Vida App,
- Click "Storage",
- Tap the "Clear cache" option at the bottom of your screen.
- Delete the Vida App
- Go to the Apple store and download the app again
Note: Some iPhone carriers, like T-Mobile, have a way to clear your cache that's built into your Settings app. If your carrier does, you should locate its app from the Settings list and check for a "Clear Cache" option or something similar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.