If you are not getting notifications, it is because at some point you might have dismissed or disabled your push notifications when you first installed the app. You may also be on an older version of the app.
To find out:
- Go to your phone's settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Scroll down the list and locate the Vida app.
- Check to see if Allow notifications are turned on.
- If they are, log back into your Vida app.
- Go to the Settings page from the Home screen.
- Tap Push Notifications and confirm that all notifications are selected.
If you can confirm all of this and are still experiencing issues with your push notifications please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include what mobile device you are currently using, and what version of the Vida App you are on too.