If the scale is displaying inaccurate measurements, it could be due to the following reasons:
- The scale being stored on its side or moved from one location to another.
- Using the scale on a carpet instead of a flat surface.
To address this, please follow these steps:
- Ensure that the scale is placed on a flat surface.
- Allow the scale to recalibrate by waiting for approximately 1 hour before use.
- Take two measurements. The second measurement should be accurate as the scale recalibrates after every measurement.