After getting off the scale, there was a red “dashed line” that moved around the top portion of the scale in a rectangular motion.
There is no weight showing logged in my app for today although it shows the scale connected.
If it’s cellular, mine needs to use the Verizon network; no other carrier will work where I live. Is it possible to hard-set it to ONLY use Verizon? If not then I will NOT be able to use the scale.
BodyTrace scale uses cellular data to connect, for more information please click Here.
If your scale has been moved around, it may need to be recalibrated to show accurate readings. You can recalibrate your scale by following the same steps you would take to register a weight reading twice:
1. Make sure you are in an area with a good signal, preferably next to a window.
2. Step on your scale. Remain as still as possible.
3. Once your weight reading stabilizes, step off the scale.
4. A series of dashes will move around the border of the display, indicating data is being transmitted.
5. When the screen goes blank, repeat the above steps once more.
Also please keep in mind that the scale will work with AT&T and T-Mobile, it will not work with Verizon unfortunately. This explains why dashes go around and around as the scale makes three attempts to transmit prior to shutting off for power conservation.
If you need further assistance, you can contact BodyTrace support Here