Unfortunately, this issue is known is due to our third-party data syncing support system. If you have entered data from the previous night starting after midnight, the information might add to the most current day, instead of counting it as the previous day. We are working on resolving this, but in the meantime, please let your coach know if they have any questions.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to load older messages?
- I'm seeing the screen, connection is unstable?
- I'm trying to log my grouped meal of branded food and keep seeing an error?
- Why can't I can't log more than 1 photo with the food logger?
- How do I disable the Shake-To-Send feature?
- My sleep data has 2 different entries?
- My coach was supposed to call but I didn't see the call?
- My Video Chat notifications stopped working
- Calorie information from MyFitnessPal are incorrect and are duplicating?
- My Push Notifications Stopped Working?