Get started logging your blood pressure
What you’ll need:
• Blood pressure monitor
• Your phone with Vida app
Unpack your blood pressure monitor
- Open the box that has your new A&D blood pressure monitor, cuff, and batteries.
- Insert the four (4) AA batteries into the device.
- Connect your device to Vida
- Open the Vida app.
- Login to your account if you have not already.
- Go to the Me Tab in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Open the settings page by tapping the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the section titled “Bluetooth”, and tap “connect”.
- Tap on the “Blood Pressure Monitor” category and select the
A&D UA0651 BLE.
- Press and hold the “Start” button on the monitor until Pr is displayed.
- Notice that the spinning connected icon on the Vida app turns into a green checkmark and says “success”.
- Your device is now synced! - Tap done, cancel, and then exit the settings page.
Take your first reading
- Plug the cord of the cuff into the monitor.
- Follow the instructions to correctly position the cuff on your bare upper arm.
- Open the Vida app to any tab.
- Press the Start / Stop button to take a reading. Once you press START, you’ll feel the cuff inflate and then deflate. Try your best to keep still.
- You will receive a pop-in message on the vida app confirming that the reading was successful (it may take up to 5 minutes for the value to appear in the app)
- You’re done!
Way to go!
Congrats, your blood pressure cuff is ready for use! Your results will automatically sync to Vida so you and your coach can easily track your progress.