Set up the scale
- Open the box and remove the scale, 4x AA batteries, and instruction packet.
- Flip the scale upside down and insert the 4 batteries into the device.
Connect your device to Vida
- Open the Vida app.
- Login to your account if you have not already.
- Go to the Today Tab then click on Connect Devices & Apps.
- Scroll down to the section titled “Bluetooth”, and tap “connect”.
- Tap on the “Weight Scale” category and select the A&D UC-352BLE.
- Flip the scale upside down.
- Press and hold the “Set” button until Pr is displayed (around 4-5 seconds).
- On your Vida app you will see a pop-up titled “Bluetooth pairing request”. Tap Pair to accept the new device.
- Notice that the spinning connected icon on the vida app turns into a green checkmark and says “success”.
- Your device is now synced! - Tap done, cancel, and then exit the settings page.
Take your first reading
Open the Vida app to any tab.
Step onto the scale with both feet.
You will see black bars fill up from left to right as the device takes it measurement - try to stay still and balanced over the center.
When the device says “STEP OFF”, you may step off.
The device will show you your weight.
You will receive a pop-in message on the vida app confirming that the reading was successful. (it may take up to 5 minutes for the value to appear in the app.)
Weigh to go!
Congrats, your smart scale is ready for use! Your results will automatically sync to Vida so you and your coach can easily track your progress.
Need some help?
Contact us at