This is completely frustrating! You're right! Your data should always be there, and it is. Everything is backed up on our end, so your information is not lost. Because data sharing is so complex, and syncing over a large amount of information at one time does take a few seconds to load, there will be a short delay in showcasing this information. This is a performance issue we are working to correct and should be resolved shortly. If you do have issues though with your data not showcasing properly, simply email us at Support@vida.com
Articles in this section
- The Home Screen Explained
- How to Disable Session Recordings
- Dark Mode feature (iOS)
- Accessibility for iPhone
- Accessibility for Android
- How do I clear my cache on mobile?
- How do I enable automatic app updates?
- Can I view videos in landscape mode on Android?
- What is the purple line on the main program goal?
- iOS - How to capture a screen recording?