This is completely frustrating! You're right! Your data should always be there, and it is. Everything is backed up on our end, so your information is not lost. Because data sharing is so complex, and syncing over a large amount of information at one time does take a few seconds to load, there will be a short delay in showcasing this information. This is a performance issue we are working to correct and should be resolved shortly. If you do have issues though with your data not showcasing properly, simply email us at Support@vida.com
Articles in this section
- How do I clear my cache on mobile?
- I received a phone call from an 832 number. What's this?
- With the food logger, my Fitbit Data does not appear to be correct?
- Do my habits change if I change programs?
- I keep seeing this purple line on the main program goal?
- Why can't I log my full meal?
- Where did my macronutrient trackers go?
- How can I email myself a content card?
- How do I complete the Informed Consent & Emergency Contact Form?
- How do I delete a habit?