This is completely frustrating! You're right! Your data should always be there, and it is. Everything is backed up on our end, so your information is not lost. Because data sharing is so complex, and syncing over a large amount of information at one time does take a few seconds to load, there will be a short delay in showcasing this information. This is a performance issue we are working to correct and should be resolved shortly. If you do have issues though with your data not showcasing properly, simply email us at Support@vida.com
Articles in this section
- I received a phone call from an 832 number. What's this?
- How can I email myself a content card?
- How do I complete the Informed Consent & Emergency Contact Form?
- How do I delete a habit?
- How do I scan my glucose meter?
- Can I print my food log?
- Is there a recording of the webinar?
- What is NutritionX?
- Am I able to log photos twice for meals?
- How do I switch my therapist?