Yes, your personal data is yours and will always be available to you. You will always be able to log into your account and view your historical information, revisit lessons made available to you, and log metrics even after your account is canceled.
Articles in this section
- How To Access the Spanish Help Center
- How do I cancel my account?
- My eligibility failed?
- Can I change my profile image?
- How Do I Update My Information?
- I bought a new phone, and can't log into my account?
- Why do I have an email saying I have Unread Messages?
- I'm seeing a message about a trial coming to end, but I created my account with my organization?
- How do I accept the terms and conditions?
- Is Vida offered to countries outside of the US?
Article is closed for comments.