Welcome to your Meter Reader Tracker!
Meter Reader is a feature in our app that allows you to take a photo of your blood glucose meter or blood pressure meter and our app will automatically detect and record the reading directly in your account!
Logging your Blood Glucose with Meter Reader!
1. Open your app and go to your Blood Sugar Tracker
2. Once the tracker is open, find the Meter Reader camera icon on the tracker window, below the area, you would manually enter your metrics. Press on this icon.
3. Choose the device that you are using to measure your blood glucose levels.
3. You will be taken to a new screen with an outline of your device over the camera view in the app. Simply align the app with your device and hold it steady so that the app can read and take a record of the results on your device.
4. Once the app has read your device's display it will show you the results for you to confirm that the app reading is correct. Here you will also be able to add the date and time that the reading was taken.
You can also change the meter type at any time by choosing Change Meter
If the app did not get the correct reading the first time, simply choose Wrong Values? At the bottom and you will be able to manually correct the value entered.
Once you are satisfied with the results, choose Confirm Reading
5. Next, choose the time period when you originally took the reading and press Log
6. Now you will be able to see you reading in the History section of the tracker!
*If your device is not listed you will need to enter this in manually*
If you have any issues, please feel free to email our support staff at email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.