Want to drop those persistent pounds, put an end to yo-yo dieting, or help prevent the onset of diabetes?
This program can help you lose weight and build healthy habits, with the guidance and support of your own personal health coach. The average graduate of this program loses 7% of their body weight—that’s impressive!
What can you expect in this program?
- Weekly video/phone sessions with your coach, then ongoing support
- A personalized wellness plan made just for you
- Daily tips, tools, and easy action steps (including videos and demonstrations)
You may also be eligible to receive a weight scale in this program depending on your organization.
Who’s eligible for the program?
This program is available to qualifying members with BMI of 25 or greater who want to work on weight loss.
This program is not available for those under 18 or currently pregnant. Your coach will also ask about other conditions and medical history to ensure the program is appropriate for you.
Type of provider you will work with:
Certified Health Coach (HC)
Vida Certified Health Coaches can help identify your natural motivators for improving your health. Your health coach will use evidence-based health education to help you apply and maintain healthy lifestyle choices that support your goals for the program.
- Onboarding (week 1): A 45-minute initial consult with your HC to discuss your goals while participating in the program.
- Active (weeks 2-10): Weekly to bi-weekly sessions with your HC
- Maintenance (weeks 11+): Monthly video/voice calls with your HC for continued support.
After 6 sessions with your coach, we’ll look at your progress. Then we’ll adjust your program to be the best fit for you and your goals.
Throughout this program, you will hone in on your health behaviors. Things like getting stronger, eating healthy, reducing sugary drinks, sleeping well, mindful awareness, and being active to name a few.
You and your coach will work to understand and improve your current health goals and incorporate new ones.
The program goals are 5-7% weight loss in 6 months and to maintain the weight for 12 months.